These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
Cabbage Au Gratin
From Champaign, OH
<p>Another good recipe from my amish cookbook.</p>Source: The Practical Produce Cookbook (Entered by Ron & Lisa Prince)
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat oil
- Saute cabbage and onion for 5 minutes
- Melt butter, add flour and seasonings thoroughly
- Stir milk in gradually
- Cook until thick then add grated cheese
- Stir until melted
- Mix cheese sauce with sauce with cabbage.
- Put in baking dish.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings